April 16, 2010

It was a good and long day.

Cold rainy morning brightened up when I emerged from the subway, and was walking along the street toward my work. Like a Cinderella the street always overcrowded with cars turned into the beautiful wide avenue over night with barely any cars since city is preparing for a marathon on Monday, and parking is prohibited. Somebody put flowers everywhere and fresh wood chips that smelled very good in the humid air, I even saw a worker picking up the gum from side walk. So so nice.

I also made it to the gym, which is a wonderful event, that wasn't happening last couple weeks. It wasn't too crowded and I was able to do everything I planned.

At home new headphones were waiting for me. As I tested them I realized how much my poor ears were suffering recently. For some reason all my phones turned on me. Since I got my first ipod about 5-6 years ago, I had never had any problems with headphones. My ipod broke but phones were working for long long time, so I used one or two pairs for 3-4 years, and than suddenly, in last two months every headphones old or new just stopped working. The only pair that I was using lately was barely alive, only left bud was working, and I was expecting it to give up on me at any moment, and I would be left in the silence. A few days ago I finally got myself together, looked through cnet.com and picked two affordable phones, one for work and one for walking. I missed to listening music in a nice quality so much.

A few small things can make everything better.

No comments:

Post a Comment