March 25, 2010

First I want to introduce myself. My name is Elena and I live in a big New England city. There are two things that dominate my life. First is my work. I am a designer in a company that publishes books. I like my job but sometimes I find it limiting and wondering if my creative side is suffering from it. Second is a parenthood. My son is beautiful two years old toddler who always keeps me on my toes. I also have a husband and we recently moved to a new house so life is pretty complicated right now.

I actually have a purpose to this blog which is dual. I want to challenge myself to write every day for a month. The idea came from the podcast that I like to listen. The author of the book talked that we are happier when we are challenged so this is my challenge - 1 post a day for a month and no excuses of being tired and busy which I am and often.
Second purpose is simple. Being a Russian but living in America for a long time I recently discovered that as my job requires more and more communications over e-mail, my English starts to deteriorate so I need to practice.

I hope it also will help me to reflect on my day to day life.

No comments:

Post a Comment