April 5, 2010

Wow, be positive is a really tough job. It was a good day, went to work, actually wanted to work, and worked, came early stopped by at a local shop, that pleasantly surprised me by a very nice set up, and by having everything I needed to cook dinner. Came home took care of a sick husband, ate some strawberries, drank a cup of tea. Child woke up and on and on and on. I did everything I needed and everything on time and without getting upset once. Everything was fine until my son decided that he needs to let out some frustration by biting me, and I let him, because I wanted him to face consistences, usually he stops but not today. So it really, really hurt, and he went to bed without a story. It felt very, very sad and bad, but I am hopeful that it will end with today's incident. But an hour and a half of numbing TV put me back on track.

And that's all for today.

P.S. Yesterday was actually fine, me and my husband got talking about our life, and it took quite sometime so I just didn't have time to finish the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment