June 6, 2010

I love curtains. Finally after almost three months after we moved here I can sleep without waking up. Of course my son still was yelling:"Mommy, Mommy" at 7.45 but until then I didn't wake up once. And it wasn't my turn to wake up with him anyway so I blissfully went back to sleep.

I like lazy mornings. When I don't need to rush, I can slowly open my eyes lie a little and if I want to close them again. Think about what I am going to do today, read something and then slowly get up.

So plan for today sounds like this. First go for a walk, I hope its not going rain too badly, then take a shower drink some tea, and then clean a little and unpack one box.

Friends are coming over in the evening and my husband decided to cook something with mushrooms, as he excitedly describes it sounds delicious.

It is promising to be a nice and relaxing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment