March 30, 2010

When the nose is stuffed there is no joy in life. The head feels like a balloon and somebody is trying to squeeze out the last air. When the kid is sick mommy doesn't sleep. Probably this gives you the idea what kind of day I had today. On top of it there were rain and work.

On the train I was trying to solve hard level sudoku, just tried to finish it and couldn't. I guess I need to learn more about strategy. I can do easy and medium levels. They are pretty much solved by finding in which box cannot be more than one number and some using a very simple logic. Generating sudoku tables probably would be a good excercise for begginer programmer course. I still remember that we did a lot of randomized number generators in our informatics classes. If I still was into that I probably would try to write something like that just for fun, I love sudoku. But I haven't written a piece of code since the time I was gardening. (not sure this sentence make sense and wondering if one of my liberal art teachers would write here "awkward, re-phrase")

Speaking of teachers. I am unpacking my college boxes and decided to get rid of as much of stuff as I can. Looking at all of those exams and papers I wrote. I kept them since I was so proud of my As and B pluses and now I know that those doesn't mean too much in a real world. But still going through them is fun. I really enjoyed going to art school here, it was really hard but also very rewarding. I like to learn and some time I wish I could do only that. Is there a profession like that?

On this note, I will try to clean up a bit a go to bed, I am getting too little sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment