April 23, 2010

Friday night. Finally I feel like I can relax, watch some shows, eat ice-cream. This is a great feeling. No rushing. I just understood how stressful last few weeks had been. This is always how it happens, the understanding comes when everything is over. All that time I felt like a long distance runner and now the race is finished, time to relax.

Two days left to my goal date. Two more posts. I can't believe it has been a month since I started. Time flies. Writing the blog wasn't as hard as I thought it is going to be. Of course sometimes I was just too tired or too busy to think, but everyday I could find time to write except one time. This is like everything else in life, you need to set the goal and just follow through until it is done by giving it higher priority. I think I should do this more often. To set small goals and achieve them by doing a little bit everyday. Now I need to find a next goal. I think I will still continue with the blog. It won't be as often, probably I will aim to write every week for a year and choose a certain day. And I bet it is going to be harder. It would be great to get some kind of ticker that would remind me how much time left. Also I probably should write in my language too. So I am sticking with blogging but finding something else. Now I need to figure out what else I could do for a month or two and have a final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment